Hey~ I'm not dead, I've just been mucking around tumblr for a while XD I think my art has improved- (oh idk, about 1% xD) So I'm planning on deleting my cringe worthy past art and putting up my new ones~ With that being said, let's get on with the tags c:Tagged by Questions:
- If you could be someone, who would it be? (fictional characters count as well)
Hmmm, that's a bit hard to tell haha x,D There's a lot of characters and people I look up to who I want to be just like. For fictional characters, I would say I would like to be identical to Eren Jaeger from Shingeki No Kyojin and Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Eren, because his way of speech and determination really gives me the light of hope in a dark, troubled world. Homura-chan, because although she hides behind the facade of a cold, distant person, she sacrifices herself body and soul to save someone she truly cares about. I feel like I want to be just as selfless as she is and maybe be just as badass as her. For a real life person, I think I would most likely want to be like Hayley Williams or Amy Lee, because who wouldn't want to be these beautiful, strong women of rock? : D
- What do you find that makes your everyday life 'interesting' in a way? (or to look forward to)
Oh gee, I honestly don't know xD I don't think I have a purpose yet. I strive to find one someday though.
- What is your definition of art?
I think art is everything. From a painting from Vincent Van Gogh that hangs in the Metropolitan Museum of Art to a doodle that person makes in the back of their homework notebook. If it's something you can freely express yourself with and enjoy, then it is art.
- If you had one wish, what would it be?
I would wish for like, ten more wishes. I'm sorry but, one wish for me is not enough!! I have waayyyy too many things to ask for. (and if I couldn't wish more more wishes, I would wish that I could wish for more wishes until I get more XD)
- What is your life goal?
To be happy with what I do without living up to anyone's acceptance/approval/impression c:
- Do you believe that most computer users and video gamers are farsighted/shortsighted? Why or why not?
I don't know, I don't play video games <x,D The only thing close to games I've ever come is Pewds and online Mahjong.
- Do you believe that most people get upset over minor things?
Have you met my mom? xD (Though I can get upset over small things too, I guess it all depends on people's mood)
- If you were able to remove one thing from the world, what would it be? (doesn't have to be an object)
If I could, I would remove every purely evil, psychopathic, murderous, heartless human being that has ever existed on this earth. (I know this sounds like a typical "Miss America" response, but if you look at it overall, I think we can live much better without those kinds of people.)
- Do you follow the saying, "Don't judge a book by it's cover"? Why or Why not?
Yes and no. I believe we should not be quick to judge someone without knowing them because that just makes you a dick. Though I am a bit of a hypocrite when I say this because sometimes I find myself sometimes despising someone even if I haven't known them enough yet. It's something that I'm trying to work on while I'm on the path to becoming a better person than what I am today.
- Do you keep constantly looking back at your mistakes despite being told not to? Why or Why not?
Yeah, I do. Whether it's me spilling something in public due to my clumsiness, or doing something I can never take back, I always look back at them. I don't know why exactly, but I know if I forgive myself, yet not forget- I would be able to learn from them and not make them again.
So that's that. Time for my questions~ they're very random
1) What is something you are currently obsessed with?
2) Have you ever been to a Convention, and if so- What was your experience/ Did you cosplay/ would you go again?
3) If you were to be in an anime/ film/ book/ tv show, which one would it be?
4) Has anyone ever creeped you out on the internet through a message, video, etc..?
5) Ideal weapon you would use?
6) Do you think that women who are wearing more revealing clothing are "asking for it?" (this is a test question btw)
7) Which celebrity, famous internet person, etc do you hate the most and why?
8) What character would you marry?
9) Who is your most disliked character?
10) You're having a sleepover/party at your place tonight!! Who are you most likely to invite? (This can be both
fictional characters and real life people you know) What are you most likely to do there?